Welcome to the Indy Innovation Radar!
This is a tool we created internally to help our staff track and report on the leading innovation companies in Indianapolis. It’s been so useful to us, we decided to polish it up a bit and make it available for free to all our readers so you can better understand the Indianapolis innovation ecosystem.
It’s an interactive resource that enables you to connect the dots and track how new ideas, university research, emerging technology, funding resources, and economic development are coming together to shape our future.
Things change fast when it comes to innovative companies and the Innovation Radar is constantly being grown and refined by analysts on our staff. We also want YOU (our readers) to help fill in the gaps and make our Innovation Radar a true essential community resource.
Find out where you and your organization fit in so you can help keep Indy a world-class city!
It is free to use to all Indy Future subscribers! Keep toggling below to learn how to use it and how to log in. It’s fast, free and simple!
This application is fairly straightforward and intuitive to use. There are a variety of ways in which you may interact. Below are some of the most common processes:
- In the “Innovation Locator” section, organizations that have been identified as key innovators in Indianapolis are represented by pins on a map. Please note, this list is growing and changing constantly as we, and our readers, contribute new information. You can go here to participate.
- Click on a button at top of the map to filter by organizational role (e.g. “Accelerators” or “Funding Source”).
- Insert an address (City, State or Zip code) in the search bar at the top of the map below to find innovators proximity to you.
- Click on “Full Details” for any organization to access detailed information and links to published stories about the organization and its key people.
- Use “Innovation Dashboard” to see data visualization on key trends including which technologies are being consumed and/or created by our local organizations.
- Use “Keyword Search for Organizations” near the bottom to drill down deep on companies and organizations.
- Make sure your stories are told! Help us improve the radar by suggesting new organizations, updates, or new stories. Click here to submit updates!
Explore your innovation ecosystem!
Log in below or subscribe for free!
If you are a newsletter subscriber, you already have access. Simply use the following credentials to log in:
Username: Your subscription email
You will find the Innovation Radar to be both interesting and useful as you navigate your own innovative career and grow your business. Knowing the important players in your town and building connections is your key to success! We encourage you to send feedback that will help us continue to build and refine this important resource for your innovation community. Go here to find out how you can add to or update this work in progress!